Friday 13 September 2013

artwork

 I like this artwork because it was created in the 15th century and this is the type of piece I have to look at to expand what I need to design. I like the text the most and they way it is laid out because it can emphasise typography, from my research this image involves a famous female who was around in the 4th or 5th century. Since then artists have created art pieces related to her and her life style, this piece was created around the 15th century.











This isn't the castle that i'm looking at however, it was still standing in the 15th century and I like the way it has been drawn. This could be an idea that I take on - by using drawing skills and photoshop edits to make this effect. I mostly like the outer part of the image, the way it shown it has been drawn on paper.







This is also another drawing made in the 15th Century however this building was located in York. I like the drawing style the most because it shows how it is actually built and shows the full image of the buildings - rather than a broken down building shown where it has been destroyed throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment