Wednesday 18 September 2013

Start of my designing


This is a start to deciding how I want to design my book which would be viewed to people who are interested in the history of Radcliffe. I first starting created the title of the book cover to experiment what looks good and what looks bad. I think that the third text on the image looks the best because it is the brightest and catches attention easier.





I am going to Radcliffe Tower to take more images of the castle since I do not have images on the college computer, I will try to capture more angles and images of the castle - zoomed in and out - so I have a range and choice of what images I want to experiment with. For home study, I will create different primary materials to experiment, the main material that I will create is the old paper effect that I will involve in my book. This will be a good idea because if gives a scent of the history.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment